Manufacturing of pressure vessels and Heat Exchangers, Manpower Planning & Handling, Shop Floor Activities, Dispatch Planning. Handle all factory operations and report to the management.
Education & Experience
- BE Mechanical/Production with 12-16 yrs experience in EPC companies in the process field
- Age- 40-45 years.
- Practical knowledge of SS, fabrication
- Machining Knowledge – Turning, Drilling, Milling, Grooving, forming, Welding – SMAW, GTAW
- Manufacturing of pressure vessels and Heat Exchangers as per international codes, skid assemblies of equipment, piping, and rotary equipment.
- Strong organizational Leadership and English communication skills, Budgeting, Costing workout, Manufacturing Drawing Checking, Process & planning Skills, Multi Projects Handling, etc.
- Knowledge of engineering principles and ability to create and read technical drawings
- ERP, SAP, ISO, ASME, CE marked job knowledge
- Knowledge of Hygienic Pipe fittings, Skid Systems
- CNC Machine knowledge is a must.
- Organization and time management to complete work to project deadlines
- A flexible approach to decision making
- Problem-solving, creativity, and innovation in order to come up with solutions
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements in order to design in line with industry standard
- Skills to handle various operations in the factory
- Team Leader
- Willing to stay around factory location