Project Planning, Execution, and Finalizing contract orders according to the deadline agreed while keeping a project within budget. Responsible for Project Control, Team Handling, Site management, Project Analysis, and Project Monitoring ensuring the process flow and procedures are followed in accordance with the contract order process. Accountable for Customer Interactions to insure zero broken promises to customer
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical having 10-12 years of experience.
- Relevant Field – EPC (Project Based) company in Process Field.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, including project
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, and specifications
- Ability to plan and execute projects
- Ability to multi-task, and adjust priorities
- Ability to manage customers, suppliers, and internal functional groups (as necessary)
- Ability to sell ideas and motivate others
- Ability to manage information flow for project and risk management
- Standardization Knowledge- ASME, CE Marking, ISO
- Proficiency with MRP/ERP systems & Microsoft Office