Process Engineering & Design
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with 8-12 years’ experience in EPC companies for Breweries, Fruit processing, Beverage, Pharma.
- A postgraduate qualification can be beneficial
- Experience in Flow diagrams, Mass & Energy Balance, P & I Diagram, Process Equipment layout evaluation, Equipment List, ‘B/O Specs, Document list, transmittal records, Filing, Valve list, Instrument list, Electrical list, Line Sizing, pressure drop calculations, Commissioning, Troubleshooting.
- Possess analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Sensible Possess good communication skills and be a vibrant team player.
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take on increased responsibility, special initiatives, and leadership roles.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with varying scope and effectively prioritize workload to ensure deliverables are met
Potential domestic and international travel – Occasional