Stage wise examination, Preparation of inspection, Test reports and final documents, NDT, Calibration, Site Examination, WPS, PQR, WPQ
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical / Science Graduate having equivalent technical manufacturing environment with 5-8 yrs of experience
- Relevant field: Hygienic process equipment manufacturing. Mainly SS 304/ SS 304 L/ SS 316 / SS 316 L is used. And niche knowledge of the same is expected.
- Leadership ability and preferably experience
- Should have in depth knowledge of Hygienic piping, fittings.
- Thorough Knowledge of Quality Requirements in Vessels and Heat exchangers manufacturing, Raw material, stage wise , NDT, final tests and clearance
- Having good knowledge and practical experience on U -stamp (MUST) and CE marked project.
- Can handle third party & client
- Can handle all the measuring instruments
- Destructive testing knowledge
- All welding, valves, instruments & gauges symbol
- Ability to multi-task, and adjust priorities
- Good communication skills, sensible, team leader, Hard Worker
- Solution Provider
- Ready to take challenges
- Proficiency with MRP/ERP systems & Microsoft Office