an industrial brewery equipment
- Kettle designed for heating rates from 1.2 to 1.5 Deg C/minute.
- Heating and rest in accordance with mashing with the time-temperature profile.
- Total mash volume agitation in a dynamic manner enough to move the entire mass But gentle enough to protect the husk and avoid shear force damage during agitation.
- Kettle with automated water mixing station for achieving the desired water temperature during mashing in.
- System designed for low mash velocity during transfer and using LR bends in piping.
- Heating jackets in a proven design for long life leakage free
- Effective Condensate removal system with Auto pumping trap system to factor in condensate removal under varying steam pressure conditions.
- Kettle design and manufacture in accordance with hygienic requirements and to facilitate ease of cleaning during CIP.
- Machine polished shell cladding and top cones for super aesthetics.
- The option of leg supported / slab supported design free standing with agitator.