Process Engineering and Design, Commissioning & Troubleshooting
Perform the required designs, transactions, and execution. Advance industrial processes to deflate cost, work towards maximum efficiency, develop and optimize utility. Responsible for supervising smooth running of equipment according to its customized specifications
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with 3-7 years’ experience in EPC (Project Based) companies for Breweries, Fruit processing, Beverage, Pharma.
- A postgraduate qualification can be beneficial
- Experience in Flow diagrams, Mass & Energy Balance, P & I Diagram, Process Equipment layout evaluation, Equipment List, ‘B/O Specs, Document list, transmittal records, Filing, Valve list, Instrument list, Electrical list, Line Sizing, pressure drop calculations
- Ability to multi-task, and adjust priorities
- Have evidence of work knowledge in process engineering
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP Systems
- Possess analytical and interpersonal skills
- Possess good communication skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills.